Write about your favourite musicians and gigs and get some real-world experience in entertainment journalism while you’re at it. Music Raincoats is looking for new writers to join our growing team, and we would love to consider your application and have you become part of our journey.
Why should I write for MRC?
- You’ll be able to develop your writing skills live on the web
- You’ll get expert writing advice from trained journalists and industry experts
- You can put MRC on your resume, and we’ll give you a reference if you’re good
- You’ll join a team of passionate, positive and loving creatives in the same boat as you
- You get the chance to interview some of your favourite musicians and attend events
Can I apply?
- You must be passionate about music and live events
- You must have had some experience writing in the past
- You must be hard-working and a team player
- You must be able to publish content on our website at least once a month
- You must be prepared for constructive criticism and be ready to grow and develop
- You must be able to speak and write in fluent English
A few more things to bear in mind…
- You can write for other websites, but everything you publish to MRC must be unique
- You are not paid for your contributions, but we offer some great perks
Fancy giving it a go?
If you think you’d be right for our website, we’d love to hear from you. To submit an application, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Please note that, due to the number of applications we receive, it may take several days to get back to you.